Article marketing has always been a great method of mine to advertise and let the search engines know that your website exist. It gives an opportunity for your visitors to receive FREE information before landing on your website. This pre-selling method by using useful content might be the exact method you need to sell your products online.
Although article marketing is not my favorite method of getting traffic, articles allow you to get valuable links to your website. By submitting your articles to article directories, your content is shared by other website owners that need relevant content for their website. All the while driving targeted traffic through the links in your articles and bio paragraph at the bottom of the article. This will also increase your search engine ranking by linking from relevant information that people find useful.
Remember: Write articles for people and not the search engines. Search engines algorithms are forever changing and getting smarter as the years go by. Trying to rank well using keyword stuffed content and linking from random high PR websites will not fly.
Here are 5 reasons why writing articles is a good idea for your website and why using these effective methods will make your website better off in the long run.
1. Targeted traffic – Articles provide a great way to pre-sale to your soon to be website visitor before they land on your website. Your article could be any helpful information about your niche or business. The idea is to leave valuable information while leaving a link in your bio statement about your website.
2. Traffic is Free – What’s better than FREE when it comes to promoting your website? Pay Per Click, media buys and other forms of paid advertising are ever increasing as more people connect to the World Wide Web.
3. Link Quantity – Every link you put on the Internet is a mini ad. No matter where it’s located on the web it’s like a
4. Link Quality – The search engine is not a mysterious and hard thing to understand. The more quality links you have from sites that Google
5. Residual Income Effect – When you keep generating high quality articles that give people good information, your content will stick in the search engines as people naturally link to your information. This is how search engines naturally rank good content and your content could stay on the first page of Google for a long time.
While writing articles and submitting them to article directories might be tedious and long process for some. It’s an effective method for promoting your website in the search engine and getting your website good rankings for your desired keywords.
What article directories do you submit your articles to?